17 February 2008

Back Home...

Finally, after travelling for most of the last 4 weeks, I am back home…I did get to see San Jose (again) and then Atlanta and Alpharetta, GA…Sadly I didn’t get to explores the places that much cos of work…It does feel good to be back home...It’s damn relaxing…especially after the kind of work that I have had to do...I’ve just been playing catch up the last few days...Strangely, nothing much seems to have changed…The next module for my MBA has started and it sure is one hell of a killer…Not so much of being difficult or anything but it is just so time consuming...I just don’t understand how some students work and study at the same time..hat’s off to you guys…I sure as hell am doing it cos I have to but if I didn’t need to, I wouldn’t be even posting right now…I would’ve been on my 360 kicking some Halo alien ass…aaarrrggghhh!!!

No comments: