02 February 2008

Travelling

I’m typing out this while on my flight back from San Jose to NJ. This whole week I was there as I had to attend a conference regarding a couple of technologies I work with. Well, it was supposed to be something that I should have taken seriously but after the first day, I realized that I expected something but got something else and there I lost my interest in the whole thing. It wasn’t a total waste of money as such because some of the sessions were really helpful and I did get something out of it. I don’t know what the heck im typing…The timing difference between jersey and California first of all messed up my schedule for everything. Sleeping, eating, waking up and sleeping again..i am deadbeat at the moment but I can’t sleep on the flight right now. They are showing 'Dan in Real Life', maybe I shall watch that…